Learning and Repetition- Reprograming


I’ve been in the process of reprograming my subconscious and learning that a lot of the feelings actions that are occurring in my life were a direct result to what was instilled in me coming up into adulthood. Most of my life was centered in upholding certain standards and perceptions of how the world should be and operate. Solely based off of my upbringings. I had the mindset that everyone navigated in the manner that I was raised to be and deserved that same respect
My life was rooted within the church and Christianity from the minute I was born. My mom was an evangelist missionary whos sole mission was to save, help heal and bring people closer to Jesus. While doing so she made sure that all of her offspring were lead examples of what it was to be a pure child of God and we abided by that lifestyle.
 There was a huge lack of exposure in social settings we were taught that we were the chosen few in this world who lived life according to pure and holy guidelines. We were not to get wrapped up into the secular world. That included hanging out with the "wrong people" listening to music that was ungodly, , dancing inappropriately, socializing unnecessarily for the sake of protecting and guarding our energy from darkness and sin. I wasn’t able to have friends over our house. I didn’t go to parties or school dances and when in crowds or group settings I was quietest one in the room a reflection of what I was being taught and the lack there of. I realized now that I was living in such a naïve conception of the world was. I imagined it to be love, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control. But soon realized that the fruits of the spirit within a lot of people were withering and rotting away. I had to understand that everyone is not going to be like me. Everyone’s program is as unique as our generic DNA strands. All circumstances, up brings and environments are different & no set way is perfect or the "right way". But you’ve got to find to an understanding of your identity and what your destined and called to be. Accepting what is and not trying to control what the universe has in place. Everything in life will either evolve, stay stagnant or diminish but that change is not based of what people say or do towards you. Reprograming that mindset is about making new neuronal connections for a new chemical production for the same environmental stimulus.Whatever you hold in your mind you will tend to occur in your life. Just as the law of attraction states.
If you continue to believe a you have always believed you will continue

Experiences that we have shapes the way the brain is structured
Consistent firing=consistent Chemical
Production=consistent emotions

Mastering something takes repetition practice and training
Neurons produce chemicals that

Endogenous substances are those that originate from within an organism tissue or cell
In order to change the programming of the brain you have to change your thinking

What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Break Past Programming
Fear is a survival mechanism
Rejection disappointment failure

Fear is the only thing stopping you from getting what you want

Choice Bold decision or hold on to what you have and what you desire


Comments